Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kicking it in Gear

I miss Winter....when it is 110 degrees outside. And yes, it gets that hot here.
I miss Spring when it is 19 degrees outside. Today is the first day of Spring - and it is cold, rainy and very windy. *sigh*
BUT!....I am motivated and already started my spring cleaning (not today of course). I am motivated to be a better Mom and Teacher - this Spring/Summer/Fall - I will be Supermom (yeah, right) and we will rock this school house (uhm..RV)!

I'm about to have a 6th grader in da house. Looking for some awesome curriculum just for his style. I love this part of homeshooling. The planning is by far my favorite. You know..the goal sheet. The goal sheet that I keep misplacing. Which is fine. My goal sheets are usually WAY too long and complicated. But, fun to make, nonetheless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online