Sunday, April 4, 2010

Springtime Traveling

Winters are hard on me while living in the Mansion (aka RV). I get frustrated and start to hate living on the road. But...Springtime comes around and it all changes. The blooms, the first chirps of the mockingbird and all the new life hatching and being born. We are lucky enough to be in the part of the country where the bluebonnets are abundant.

This is when I love what we do. Not only does everything else come alive..but so do we. Brake out the grill and steaks, and bring on all the turtles, snakes (yep, you heard me right) and all the other critters that my kids catch and make super habitats for. We are already proud parents of a sweet baby red-eared slider and two anoles.

My most favorite part of the warmer months is sitting outside every morning with my husband and enjoy a cup or two of coffee together. I hope we do that until we grow too old to do so anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online