Tuesday, April 7, 2009

White Space

I think about my blog often. But, feel that I never have anything 'important' to say. My life is 'white space' right now. Have you ever been in 'white space'? It may mean different things to different people. To me...it's when 'nothing' is happening. It's when you are 'waiting' for something.
As you all know, I live in a RV full time - known as a Full-Timer. Been doing it for over two years now. I know the life style well, and I'm pretty good at it ;-). It was all taken away from me a couple of months ago. Remember...the little misshap with the gate post? My life had to change back to ....well, normal I guess. I actually had to get up and go places and do things. The kids and I have been staying at my parents house. They have a fairly small house. The kitchen (where I work on my computer) and my room is at the oposite end of the house. That's a LONG way! I am so spoiled. In Ervee (my RV) I can walk a few steps and I am at my destination!

But, yes there is a 'But"...while going through my 'white space' I find myself alittle blue. I don't have my home or my husband. I have a WONDERFUL husband and he made the time apart easier - just by calling me everyday. He can make my blues go away any day.

Ervee will be fixed in the next couple of days. We will be back on the road again starting on Friday. Knowing that...I can look back - at my 'white space'. God does things for a reason. I truely believe that. Looking back over the past couple of months that I have been in my home town - I have been able to be with a couple of friends who needed me. I thank God for that. Big T got to go to his first camp with his church. I thank God for that. I have reconnected with some old friends that I have missed so. I thank God for that. I have been able to spend time with my niece and her daddy. I needed that and of course, I thank God for that, too. There are a number of other things as well. God is good. If I ever go through 'white space' again - I will try harder to see the 'reasons' I am going through it next time. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Somebody at our house is a little miffed that ya'll are leaving on Good Friday. She is thinking you need to stay until after Easter. I am not quite sure what she is thinking, other than at least there is a possibility of seeing ya'll if you are in town.

    Beautiful post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good thing to be home for a while...I would love to see you post on homeschooling or day to day life. I have a few blog friends who homeschool and it fascinates me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so incredibly thankful to be a part of your white spaces :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online