Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just getting started...

I never in a million years thought that 'I' would have a blog. I spent two full days designing it (which is my favorite part) and then realized, 'oh, I have to write something now.' So, here I am writing.....something.

I would like to share 'why' I am starting a blog. My lifestyle is different than most people. I have people all the time asking me about it. People are so interested and will sit and 'pick my brain' for hours. I love it. I love what I am doing, so therefore I like to share my experiences.

I have a wonderful husband whom I adore. He is a travel/contract nurse. He started out on his first contract almost three years ago without us. Well, that did not work out. At the time, I had a 6 year old, a 4 year old and a 2 year old - and Mommy was just plain wore out! It was hard on my husband as well. We then sold our house, bought a RV (fifth wheel) and off we went!

Yeah, it gets hard living full time in a RV with three children - but I would not trade this journey that God has taken us on for anything. It has brought my family closer (duh!), the things we get to see and the people that we get to meet is unbeatable.

Well, more later - I am going to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee. I get to be the first to comment on your blog.

    I am so glad you started a blog (and it is such a cute one). You have lots of stories, current and past, to share.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online